Caralyn originally joined Bodyrox as a performer 10 years ago. With 20 years of performance experience to date Caralyn is the co-facilitator and choreographer at Bodyrox.
Having trained at the London Studio Centre & the Royal Academy Of Dance, Caralyn’s professional developments as a teacher & choreographer has run alongside her career as a performer.
Previously Caralyn has worked as the dance director at Stroud School. As well as being a super busy mum of 2 she is a dance lecturer at Fareham College & City College in Southampton.
- WHAT WAS THE LAST TV SHOW OR BOOK THAT MADE YOU CRY OR TEAR UP?
The Lady in the Van (film).
- WHAT WAS THE FIRST THING YOU BOUGHT WITH YOUR OWN MONEY?
Black platform boots in Top Shop.
- IF YOU WERE REINCARNATED AS AN ICE CREAM FLAVOUR – WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Rum and raisin.
- IF ONE SONG WERE TO DESCRIBE YOUR LIFE – WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Purple Rain- the entire album defines me.
- WHAT IS THE ONE SINGLE FOOD YOU WOULD NEVER GIVE UP?
Roast potatoes and gravy.